\\= AUTHORS [Issue 2]
- Violet is the pen-name of a literature student from the UK. Violet is also a hobbyist musician, visual artist and heavy consumer of Japanese media from the 80s and 90s. Legend has it, Violet hopes to bark up each of these trees like some kind of do-it-all hydra dog.
- Kayla Krut is a writer from San Diego currently based in Oakland. Learn more and/or reach out at patreon.com/kaylakrut and kaylakrut.wordpress.com.
- jana h-s is a precursor to a variety of crablike forms. jana h-s is a tree-shaped thing imposed upon time. jana h-s is a person who writes things. they can be found at twitter.com/jana_aych_ess.
- Emmeryn Cariglino (who to her friends is often known as Em and to her lovers, Emmy) sells her waking hours to a telephone company as an automation developer, and steals moments where she can as a writer, stationery collector, and internet crank. She lives, quietly and comfortably, with a kind spouse and a somewhat unkind house-cat.
- Noa Chazan lives in unceded Lenapehoking (New York City). She is also the creator of the writing board game Situations, which you can find at situationsgame.com. She hopes you’re having a nice day, but understands if you aren’t. She knows you. You know her. You’ve always known her. Haven’t you?
- Madeleine Anderson's work has previously appeared in the Berkeley Poetry Review. She lives in New England with her wife and their overly-affectionate cat.
- Merzmensch is a writer, researcher, and explorer of the tension field between Dadaism, Surrealism, and Artificial Intelligence. For him, AI is more than just a tool, it's an inspiring Muse. His works are created in a weird process of human-machine creative collaboration. Follow @merzmensch on Twitter and in his magazine Merzazine.
- Sean Zhuraw lives in West Philly with his husband and two cats. He is currently translating The Starchild by the Austrian-born German poet and art critic, Theodor Däubler. You can see his baking on insta @toystutter